Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does Anyone Buy Overpriced Cards? (aka "Topps Online Store")

Topps Logo

If anyone out there is planning to use the Topps Online Store for anything soon, please let me know.  I have a $10 gift code for there I that I got from the NFL Super Bowl Legends code cards.  The SHIPPING from there is at least $9, so I'm not gonna make an order for anything myself.

However, if any of you plan to buy something from there, please leave a comment and maybe I could send the code your way.  Post what you would be buying -- whoever is buying the coolest thing will get the code.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. My son wants one of those 2011 Flagship Binders for his Diamond Anniversary Set. If they let me use more than one code, we may order it.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...