Saturday, May 5, 2012

Does Anybody Collect Basketball Cards?

UPDATE:  (6/20/2012) All of the base cards were given away free on craigslist. Two 11-year-old boys came with their Dad to pick them up.  They were very excited.  :-)  I think all those cards found a good home.

Dwight Howard - SPXcitement


I need to get rid of my basketball cards.

As I've mentioned before, I love buying card lots on Craigslist and at Garage Sales.  You get a lot of variety that way, and it's fun to sort through them and see what you got.  However, with that variety, you find that there will be stuff that does not suit your collecting goals, and it just ends up taking up valuable space.  That is where I am with basketball cards.  I have not paid attention to the NBA in years (since the early 90s), so the whole thing doesn't do much for me anymore.  My focus is narrowing to certain players (as seen on the sidebar to the right--->), so anything I have bought in these lots that is basketball needs to go. 


Lebron James - Phenomenal Beginning - 2003-04

I WANT TO TRADE THESE TO YOU.  I have pulled out all the "stars" (or at least those I considered to be stars) and serial-numbered cards and listed them below.  If you are a player-collector, LET ME KNOW.  I also have several boxes of mid-level players/commons.  If you are a team collector, HIT ME UP.  I'd be happy to sort through and pull out all the Denver Nuggets or Philadelphia 76ers (for example).  If you collect guys from a certain college....give me a list of names and I'll take a gander for you.  These mostly range from the early 90s through about 2007.  It is primarily base cards, but there are some inserts and serial numbered ones, too.  No relics/autos here. 

Allan Houston - Topps Chrome Black Refractor
Here's the list of stars along with the # of cards I have for each one.  If you want more information on what I have for a particular player, let me know.  None of these are high-dollar cards, but there are some with  COMC prices of $2-$5, so it's not all junk.  I would love to get KC Royals back in trade.  If that's not possible, I would take football or any of the basketball players shown in my want-lists.  If you wanted to do Paypal to cover shipping/supplies instead of a trade, we could probably work that out, too. Anything not spoken for will be disposed of in some as-yet-undetermined fashion. 


First NameLast Name# of CardsNotes
KareemAbdul-Jabbar1
ShareefAbdur-Rahim12
RayAllen15
TonyAllen1incl.1 SN#
CarmeloAnthony7
GilbertArenas8
RonArtest10
WilliamAvery1incl.1 SN#
CharlesBarkley8
ShaneBattier9
MikeBibby16
ChaunceyBillups8
LarryBird1
AndrewBogut2
CarlosBoozer1
ChrisBosh7
EltonBrand12
KobeBryant5
MarcusCamby1
VinceCarter13
SamCassell3
DerrickColeman3
SashaDanilovic1Sticker
BaronDavis14
VladeDivac2
ClydeDrexler7
JoeDumars5
TimDuncan9
MikeDunleavy, Jr.7
PatrickEwing13
MichaelFinley4incl.1 SN#
DerekFisher5
SteveFrancis10
WaltFrazier1incl.1 SN#
KevinGarnett16
PauGasol15
ManuGinobili14
DrewGooden3
Anfernee / "Penny"Hardaway10
TimHardaway9
GrantHill19
KirkHinrich2
AllanHouston12incl.1 SN#
DwightHoward5incl.1 SN#
JuwanHoward3
KrisHumphries1
ZydrunasIlgauskas2incl.1 SN#
AllenIverson10
JimJackson5
LebronJames6+ Opened "Phenomenal Beginning" Box Set
AntawnJamison4
MarkoJaric2incl.1 SN#
RichardJefferson13
JoeJohnson13
LarryJohnson15
KevinJohnson14
MagicJohnson2
MichaelJordan13
ShawnKemp16
JasonKidd15
AndreiKirilenko12
ToniKukoc18
ChristianLaettner3
DanMajerle3
KarlMalone10
MosesMalone2
StephonMarbury15
ShawnMarion4
KenyonMartin15
JamalMashburn5
TracyMcGrady11
DariusMiles3incl.2 SN#
ReggieMiller10
AndreMiller1
YaoMing12
EricMontross3
AlonzoMourning25
ChrisMullin11
DikembeMutombo13
SteveNash2
DirkNowitzki8
LamarOdom9
HakeemOlajuwon12
ShaquilleO'Neal15
JermaineO'Neil14
RobertParish3
TonyParker18
ChrisPaul3
GaryPayton20
PaulPierce13
ScottiePippen17
MichaelRedd16
MitchRichmond9
GlennRobinson3
DennisRodman5
DetlefSchrempf3
SteveSmith3
LatrellSprewell3
JohnStockton15
PejaStojakovic18
IsiahThomas2
NickVan Exel3
KeithVan Horn5
DwyaneWade9
AntoineWalker3
RasheedWallace4
BenWallace1incl.1 SN#
Chris Webber25
DelonteWest2incl.1 SN#
DominiqueWilkins7
DeronWilliams2
JamesWorthy2


Teams Claimed
Chicago Bulls
Charlotte Hornets/Bobcats
Miami Heat

Teams Available
Everybody Else







































































































































































































































































































































































































































































6 comments:

  1. I'd like to claim the Jordan and Joe Johnson cards. I'll send you a trade offer today and see if it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the Lebron for my dart board ! Just kidding, I don't do basketball either. I do have a 2011 Topps Chrome Billy Butler x-fractor with your name on it though.Do you need Royals from any particular years?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collect Dwight Howard and Shaq in BSK....i have plenty of Royals to trade and i will look at your wantlists for the basketball players you collect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings...I'd like to see what Kobe, Magic, and Pippen cards you have. Possibly your Bulls commons too. I'll e-mail a (partial) trade proposal. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be interested in the Larry Johnson and Alonzo Mourning cards (with hopes they are in their old Charlotte Hornets unis).

    I don't do much w/ basketball, but I love finding old Hornets cards.

    I've got a Royals stack in the works for you as we speak and I can send them to you w/ your group break haul if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love any Heat cards you might have i have boatsloads of KC cards to trade.... let me know wicked4life20@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...