Friday, August 3, 2012

I Don't Give a Hoot

...but Night Owl does.  I sent a pile of '77s his way, and he hooked me up with some offbeat recent stuff and a few oldies.  Here were my faves.

Jeff Francoeur with a mouthful of shiny dirt in the slide. 
2011 Topps Update Diamond Anniversary - Jeff Francoeur

Sean O'Sullivan with the liquorfractor...More like Sean O'Douls.
2011 Topps Update Cognac Refractor - Sean O'Sullivan

 I posted this Brayan Pena that I got awhile back...but here's the Wal-Mart version.  I don't have a Wal-Mart close enough to me to go there, so I like getting these parallels in trade.
2012 Topps Wal-Mart Blue Parallel - Brayan Pena

Cheslor Cuthbert was a big Latin American signing for the Royals two years ago.  He's still only 19 and is playing in High-A ball. 

Bret Saberhagen looks like he is making some Communist Vietnamese propaganda. Willie Wilson is just golden, baby.  Like Barry White's voice.
Thanks, Night Owl for another great trade.  But next time let's get Saberhagen saying U-S-A! U-S-A!

5 comments:

  1. wow, you don't have a Wal-Mart near you? it seems like those things are EVERYWHERE!
    I love that Francoeur diamond parallel, that's a sweet shot, and those cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same thought. Me thinks you really live in Cuba and get your mail forwarded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not convenient enough for me to drive to Wal-Mart. I would pass multiple Targets on the way, so there's no reason to ever hit the WM.

    If I was in Cuba, I couldn't be complaining about the Saberhagen Communism.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...