Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Orel Hershiser and George Brett got in a fight...

...but not with each other.  George Brett gets into fights with Jack Morris.  Orel Hershiser gets into fights with Darryl Strawberry.  Apparently, they have each been in /2499 fights...or so the numbering on the back appears to say.
Donruss Leather and Lumber - #10 and #37
These all came from "Rhubarb Runner" at "e rayhahn, rayhahn."  He had the right answer in my "Awesome Card" contest, and I sent him some Twins from his wantlist.  He mistakenly (awesomely) thought this was a trade and sent me all these Royals inserts back. 

2003 Fleer Genuine Longball Threats - Mike Sweeney

2004 Playoff Prestige Achievements - George Brett

2004 Awesome Honors - Angel Berroa

2005 Leaf Alternate Threads - Ken Harvey

I wish everyone I came into contact with made such awesome mistakes.  Thanks, RR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...