Monday, September 17, 2012

One Unique Trade

2009 Topps Unique - Zack Greinke - #654/1199
 I just completed a very unique trade with Nick from Dime Boxes.  (And it's not just "Unique" because of the Greinke above).

No, this trade was unique as it was a "Sweeney Swap."  He had mentioned in one of his posts that he had a Mike Sweeney collection.  What a coincidence -- so do I!!!  So a few emails later, we knew which doubles we could exchange.  I sent him a stack, and he sent these guys to me.

 Those were all new to me. 

 He also gave me this sweet Conine and a couple Gold Sparkle 2012 Topps Royals.

All of those are going into my "Keepers" collection.  Thanks so much, Nick!

1 comment:

  1. Glad we were able to help each other out with our Sweeney collections!

    Thanks again for the trade!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...