Friday, October 19, 2012

Most Wanted - 1976 Topps Vada Pinson

Have you seen this man???
1976 Topps #415 - Vada Pinson
I'm heading on a little mini-vacation this weekend which will involve a card show.  I was trying to get my want-lists together, and noticed that I only needed ONE MORE Royal to have the 1976 Topps team set completed.  It's good Mr. Vada Pinson above - Card #415.  I am making him Target #1 for this weekend.  However, if I don't end up with him via purchase -- would any of you have him for trade?

I'll post anything else notable when I return.

1 comment:

  1. Shoot me an email at Johngy1 @ aol if you cannot locate Mr. Pinson. I am out of town but will check when I get home, if you need one.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...