Sunday, March 10, 2013

Most Wanted: Ask And Ye Shall Receive

Pleading, imploring, inquiring, shameless begging....I'm not above any of those.

In a post in January, I figured out what was the lowest-numbered card that I didn't have a Royal for.  Turned out it was #320.  I said "gimme, gimme, gimme."  Well, not really, but asked if anyone had it.

You probably guessed how this ends.  A PWE shows up in my mailbox.  Says "GCRL" in the corner.  I slice it open and this guy pops out.

2002 Upper Deck 40-Man - #320 - Roberto Hernandez
Another generous gift from Jim!  Please go check out Garvey Cey Russell Lopes if you don't read it on a regular basis.

So that takes care of #320.  Next up on my Royals list is #388.  1992 Stadium Club - Tom Gordon, baby!!!! (or 1983 Topps George Brett All-Star.  I'm not picky! :-) ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...