Saturday, August 10, 2013

Kyle Drabek - Triple Threads

Hey all,

I gotta give a shout out to NAPKIN DOON (if that is your real name)....for running his Big Fun Game again this year.  I ended up with this sweet Kyle Drabek Triple Threads auto #'d / 50.  I really like it, and will probably keep it but would be willing to trade it if any of you had any good Royals auto-relics for trade.  The auto is on-card -- the swatches are three different white ones with really fine patterns that don't scan too well. 

2011 Topps Triple  Threads Triple Relic - Kyle Drabek


Napkin also tossed in a wax pack of 1990 Topps.  Yes, it had the gum.  No, I did not eat the moldy gum.  What can come from a pack from the teeth of the overproduction era?  How about 3 Hall-of-Famers!

1990 Topps

Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.  And I do say so myself. 

Thanks again, Mr. Doon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...