Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cael Me Maybe

Spankee ran an "NFL Score Streak" contest this year, and while my team stunk, I won the "bonus prize" he offered.  There was no mention of what this prize would be, so I was happy to see a yellow mailer show up in my mailbox (last December).

Here's the highlights of what showed up:

This is the gold parallel chip:
Billy Butler - 2013 Topps Chipz - Gold


This one is die-cut, autographed, and #/100.
Alexis Rivera - Donruss Elite Aspirations Signature - #82


Here's my favorite:
2009 Press Pass Fusion - Cael Sanderson - Bronze - #/150 - #89.
There are very few (proper) wrestling cards out there, let alone one of my favorite wrestler from my beloved Iowa State Cyclones.  159-0.  That's all I really need to say about him.

Thanks so much! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...